The PTSD Exams Newsletter consists of blog posts from PTSDexams.com and content such as Research Updates, that does not appear as blog posts. The Newsletter provides information about Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) compensation and pension exams for PTSD and other mental disorders, and related topics.
Read archived issues of the Newsletter. (The archives contain unique Newsletter issues, i.e., with content never published as a blog post.)
Get the inside scoop on what C&P psychologists and psychiatrists; veterans; Veterans Service Officers; VA-accredited claim agents; and veterans law attorneys should know in order to ensure objective, fair, respectful, and accurate evaluations with U.S. military veterans.
Newsletter contents benefit:
- C&P psychologists & psychiatrists
- Veterans and their families
- Veterans service officers
- VBA adjudicators
- Veterans law attorneys
- Policy makers
- Veterans service organizations (VSO)
The newsletter is delivered via email. It contains information relevant to VA mental health (MH) compensation and pension examinations (C&P exams) such as:
- New research from peer-reviewed journal articles on evidence-based psychological assessment, forensic evaluations of psychiatric disability, posttraumatic stress disorder, and related topics.
- Veterans law updates, such as new regulations, new legislation affecting mental health C&P exams, policy and procedure changes, case law, and law review articles.
- Publications, position statements, and other developments from veterans service organizations (VSO).
Click here to read the Research Updates issues which are not published on the blog.